Giant Poop Bubbles

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
The big question is how did all that stuff get under the pond liner?

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
ok, that was going to be my exact question. something is really screwed up in that system. and what's the solid matter that was inside the one that burst? i would guess he's got a leak somewhere in the lining that is forcing manure under the liner... what else could it be?

and i thought these things had to have a cover...? maybe that's just the good ones that are making electricity.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Thank you! I thought I was missing some major point, I couldn't figure out how the bubbles got filled with anything.

Also, I'd like to point out that *only here* could a thread with a title like this occur. :gig

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Occamstazer - Right you are..... I thought Sylvie was going to tell us she had an animal with giant poop bubbles....I had to read to find out what everyone else had to say about it.:gig

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
kcsunshine said:
Occamstazer - Right you are..... I thought Sylvie was going to tell us she had an animal with giant poop bubbles....I had to read to find out what everyone else had to say about it.:gig
:lol: That's what I was thinking but when the thread kept going I had to see what it was all about.

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:ep That is only about a hundred miles from me!
I'll let you all know if I hear anything when it blows!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol: :gig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :gig :gig :gig :gig and :sick :sick :sick
Okay i realize that this is serious. I just can't help it. Row boat and pocketknife!!!!! :lol: I keep visualizing a cartoon smoking a cigarette in a boat on a lake of poo, poking the bubble and ending up with burnt hair and singed eyebrows and covered in the poo with neighbors peeking out of their storm shelters!