Good day guys! Nelson here a newbie :)

nelson castro

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks frustratedearthmother, Joel_BC, Hinotori, Denim Deb, moolie and Marianne for welcoming me. I really appreciate it. :cool:

DebFred

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Welcome to you from Ohio. Tell us a bit about you!

nelson castro

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello there DebFred, well I am a very passionate man who is fond of home improvement,hobbies - gardening,home and garden,landscaping. :cool:

DebFred

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sounds like we have found a great new place to meet and talk with people of similiar mindsets. I am new here also. Will be trying my hand at chickens and rabbits this spring. And plan on a bigger garden as well. This year I put a very small one out. Tomatoes, cukes, zucchini, and well, that's it. Neighbor grows Silver Queen corn, and I won't have to worry about that! Also looking forward to canning, and dehydrating. :D

nelson castro

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Cool plan you got there DebFred. Really glad to have this very cool site wherein we have the same interest and passion. :cool:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
That's how I felt when I first found this site. Now I'm an addict! :lol:

nelson castro

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Definitely Denim Deb. Should I consider my addicted if check this site twice a day? LOL :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Yes and no. Start posting a lot when you check in 2x a day and you'll definitely be considered an addict! :lol: