Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hey, how's it shakin'??? :bun

:gig

Seriously dude, what's been going on?

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
XPC!! YAY, nice to hear from you! I totally missed u!

Last time you went on a sabbatical you got a new pibble. What's new this time?

I've been having computer troubles, so I havn't been on lately. Glad to see you!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
To answer all your questions in one fell swoop:

SKR8PN said:
Well........I for one will admit to missing your smiling face.
How ya been? Where ya been? Whatcha been up to?
Details man, we need DETAILS!!
Working on the house, about a year behind schedule. Got the new roof done and all insulation installed. I hear you have been drinking way too much of that Colorado koolaid while building a hemp growing operation.

justusnak said:
My,my,my,my,my!!! Look what the sunshine brought back! Where ya been hideing!?? Welcome HOME!
Never left the house, still doing copious amounts of drywall finishing and custom trim on every door and window. - I also hate painting.

TanksHill said:
Spring has sprung, at least for most of us. What you been up to?
Goat fever is going on. Some of us women folk are trying to get healthy and eat better. Skr8pn is building a green house, while consuming large quantities of Coors Light. There are Bee's being tended oh and Lori's house is almost done!!!
I thought about goats but a donkey would be more my style, the only bees I have around here are those wood boring cork suckers.
From my experience the only way a woman gets healthy by eating better is by consuming her mate (black widow style).

freemotion said:
Actually, I did miss you. I kept wondering....where are all the guys? Where are the science answers? Although we had smokin' smokers and big snakes to balance all the girl talk....not much guy activity lately.
You missed all the baby goat stuff. Bunch of us have baby goats and lambs.
Sounds like you guys are getting ready for a gyro feast with a side of cabrito kabobs. I hear they taste best sprinkled with sea salt and dipped in jelly glob sauce.

Dace said:
Welcome back!
Where ya been?
In the crawl space running new plumbing, bonding with the rat snakes. Have you ever been startled by a five foot snake while on your back in a 16 inch crawl space? you end up with floor nails in your now ventilated forehead is all.

Occamstazer said:
I noticed your absence!
Glad you're back.
You are only saying that because I'm the only one who knows what your corrupted name means.

noobiechickenlady said:
What's been going on, dude?
Built anything cool lately?
I had to move my entire electrical entrance, meter, and overhead wiring to finish my vinyl siding. It kinda looks cool and saved big bucks by talking shop with the electrical inspector.

lorihadams said:
Hey, how's it shakin'???
Seriously dude, what's been going on?
Finally got a clear title for the boat I took as loan collateral, been fixing it up so I can sell and buy a furnace so I can have heat this year.
Never lend money to a friend, it took 3 years to get the out of state title and doubt I will get half my money back on this 18' 150hp bass boat.

big brown horse said:
XPC!! YAY, nice to hear from you! I totally missed u!
Last time you went on a sabbatical you got a new pibble. What's new this time?
I've been having computer troubles, so I havn't been on lately. Glad to see you!
I know for a fact that you only said pibbles to yank on some short hairs. Not much new except the house is almost done.
After more than 2 years of remodeling I'm gonna miss the prime selling season this year and will have to wait until next spring. At least I made enough money on a website design to last me until then.

And speaking of computer problems my main computer broke about a year ago, I cobbled up another one from spare parts and it also died a few months back when the power supply smoked. I then bought a netbook with wifi so I could go to McDonald's and connect up with their free internet while enjoying an endless car full of clown coffee. I did have all my data backed up on my one terabyte network addressable server though.

I have just recently repaired all my computers and should be good for a while, the main machine not only blew a memory module which burned out a dimm slot on the motherboard but also lost a raptor drive in my mirror raid cluster.