Google?

DeafMomof4

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I have gotten ALOT of ads and emails about working for google but not sure about it. Anyone here does the work for google? How exactly does it work and DOES it work?

PunkinPeep

Humble Ambitions
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the things about using google to make money are really just helping you make the business you already have generate more traffic and ad business. Unless you have some sort of specialty and have sought employment from google, i think they're expecting you to already have your own business.

The annoying thing is that they advertise to people looking for work-at-home jobs or anything along those lines. I get stuff from them too. I like google, but i think they're a little misguided on this particular campaign.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Google did have an ad in our paper for something that was work from home, but it was not the same thing as those emails that you get.

You can pretty much guarantee that anything that comes in as a random email is either a way to buy 'male enhancement' pills or a scam :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:
Google did have an ad in our paper for something that was work from home, but it was not the same thing as those emails that you get.

You can pretty much guarantee that anything that comes in as a random email is either a way to buy 'male enhancement' pills or a scam :)
:yuckyuck

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
hwillm1977 said:

Yeah, I just got a email about 40 plus y/o woman nudie site, and another for the pills.

Its like their really bringing a lot of love to the holiday season.

But I gotta wonder, what have they done for the ladies lately?

I did get one that offered a HUGE :ep fake weenie, I was thinking if any man on earth has a weenie that big, where's mine and why wasn't I given at least half. Thinking about it now, even if I had half the size, I would think I would have serous issues about myself...

Yet another blessing to be thankful for.... :bow