Granddaughters

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We have two granddaughters for the weekend. Somehow Junebug on the right just had a birthday and I really don't know who... But "someone"bought her a suitcase for a birthday present. So her and her sister can come stay with pawpaw. That night she packed two sets of clothes for her and her sister. Well guess where they are for two nights? With pawpaw ofcourse. :lol:

You all may not realize how the sound of laughing childern warms my soul. To me that's what heaven would be, happy children. They are riding their bikes in the multi-purpose room because it's dark outside. Exactly as I had envisioned the multi-purpose room being, a place to hang out and have fun. I was informed my plywood pile is a sandy beach for dinosaurs to roam.
IMG_20201113_201708182.jpg

And ofcourse my wifes' Baby Bear just has to get in on the fun also, that dog is a spoiled up mess.
IMG_20201113_200238100.jpg

Anyways I'm getting up early to fix a mess of pancakes :)

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nothing like grand daughters. Since ours moved 8 hours away, we miss them terribly. That looks like good times to savor and roll over the memories in your mind.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I totally forgot how much kids eat. They're like little birds in a nest. I got woken up to "pawpaw make us breakfast" so I made everyone pancakes and they loved that, so did grandma :claptomorrow, we go fishing, in the pond out back. There's a big storm headed our way, the winds are wicked strong right now. But it should be over with in the morning, hopefully.

Last edited:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I agree....I think that Heaven will be filled with children's laughter, as it's the sweetest sound on Earth and I imagine it's the same there.

I too an fully blessed and enriched by my granddaughters and if more than a few days go by without seeing them, I start to feel lonely for them. They seem to feel the same way about me, so they start bugging their 'rents about where Granny is.