1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official SS Poll: What do you do to eliminate bills / cut down expenses?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Broodies on the Homestead - Discussion Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. SS Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap? Help with PUPPS rash

Discussion in 'Natural Remedies' started by hwillm1977, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Oct 1, 2010
    rhoda_bruce

rhoda_bruce Almost Self-Reliant

Ask your doctor if an application of lidocaine would be contraindicated due to pregnancy and if the risks outweighs the benefits.
    Do you have a treater in your area......a healer? Give it a try. They have connections in very high places.

2. Mar 6, 2018
    Tracy Rushing

Tracy Rushing Frugally lurking

I invented an all natural cure for PUPPP in 1997. It's made by hand, in small batches. It's called PUPPP Relief Soap and Cream. The soap is made with coconut oil and Shea butter with our proprietary blend of all natural and organic herbs (5 in all). It has a fresh scent and can be used as often as desired. It has no steroids, pthalates, mineral oil or anything else synthetic in it. I have sold it and shipped it internationally for over 20 years and have helped hundreds and hundreds of women. It also works great for hives! Be very careful about what you are putting on your skin while pregnant. There are lots of things out there that give temporary relief but are not good for you or your skin. I am happy to answer any questions about the products.

milkmansdaughter likes this.