great website!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
For those of you that are crafty....there is a great website with LOTS of tutorials. Don't be thrown off by the title....it's more than just baby stuff! How to make patterns....quilting....sewing....lots of stuff! Take a look around it, it really is good!

www.prudentbaby.com

simplynewt

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Nice website but geared more towards the female units. I was hoping for some manly stuff to look at. :rolleyes:

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That is a nice website! Almost makes me wish I had little ones around again...whew, that feeling passed quickly. But lots of nice stuff on the site!

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love it!

I've got a few new projects for winter now... this is the first year we're going to put up a Christmas tree and have our own Christmas celebration at home so I'd like to make a bunch of ornaments. I thought of making popcorn and cranberry garlands until hubby pointed out the dogs would eat them :) The felted ball garland is adorable... and the origami stars, I have tons of scrapbooking papers I could make those out of.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I have really got to break out the old sewing machine and tune myself up. This makes me really really want to.