Greetings from Central Florida

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks all! Homie from N. Central FL, I'm off to read your website then I'm off the 'net. Phew, I've spent the most of this day moving info. from Hip Hillbilly dot com to Hip Hillbilly Farm.com. Can you say, "Get the correct URL in the begin. Geesh. :rolleyes:

eta: Darn, when I clicked on "View My Page" there was nothing there. :/

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello Elevan:

Before sojourning to FL I lived in NE Ohio and my child went to Westerville High! Thanks for the welcome.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
lee&lyric said:
FarmerJamie said:
:frow and :welcome from NE Ohio!

Lot's of good stuff and great people here - its a great place to be.
Farmer "J"; Lyric is from NE Ohio. She's only been here for a lil over year and a half. I snapped her up recently, :D
It is a small world! I saw in another post your child went to Westerville. I lived for 3 years in between Worthington and Westerville! :lol::

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
It is a small world! I saw in another post your child went to Westerville. I lived for 3 years in between Worthington and Westerville! :lol::
Cool beans, FarmerJamie!

What's the name of the rich guy who, wait, Les Wexner, or something like that??? Doesn't he have a town or something named after him, well my DD and her hubby lived there too. If you say the name I'll remember, it's not Gahenna.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
lee&lyric said:
FarmerJamie said:
Cool beans, FarmerJamie!

What's the name of the rich guy who, wait, Les Wexner, or something like that??? Doesn't he have a town or something named after him, well my DD and her hubby lived there too. If you say the name I'll remember, it's not Gahenna.
Bexley

lee&lyric

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Just called DD.

New Albany!!!!!!!!!! She said he lived there and I guess it was some big deal (then or now).