Grrr... More Snow

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
well, we didn't get as much snow as they were predicting in our area, but the winds were high. It blew out our pilot light on the heater and we woke to a very cold house. I have a cold or flu starting- stuffed nose, sinus pain, and sore throat mostly at this stage. I had some elderberries at bed time to try to head off the flu if that's what is happening (it doesn't work on colds)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
well, we didn't get as much snow as they were predicting in our area, but the winds were high. It blew out our pilot light on the heater and we woke to a very cold house. I have a cold or flu starting- stuffed nose, sinus pain, and sore throat mostly at this stage. I had some elderberries at bed time to try to head off the flu if that's what is happening (it doesn't work on colds)

Hope you feel better soon. My wife is just getting over the "crud" - was feeling bad for her.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hope you are feeling better. Cold house just makes the sinus & such feel worse! But can endure that better than flu.

Did you all get the heavy rains? Saw a lot in the front around Sacramento but, also farther North along the W coast. They did say couple feet at higher elevations.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
After all the hoopla, we got, maybe, an inch? I don't know how much the higher passes got though. We are on the dry side of the Cascades

Latest posts