Guess I'll try again.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, I'm still alive. I just keep to myself and don't expose myself to influenza or any of the other viral illnesses that can not be distinguished from what is being called "SARS-CoV-2" or whatever. Back in 2021, CDC admitted "IN WRITING" that no one has ever produced a purified sample of this. Additionally, no one got the flu this year....Let that sink in.
WW and I are healthy and staying out of the way of others.
The Divorce Settlement was completed on 27 JAN. Long story. WW and I are now able to enjoy life away from the greedy individuals back in Virginia.

Hope all are well and happy. Gladys still producing about 3+ gallons/day. Temperatures staying low. Winds blow all the snow back after I clear it with the snowblower. GRRRR

Looks like the truckers have significantly more "ca ho ne"s than the majority of the American public. It should be interesting to see what happens when they arrive in Washington DC. Fidel Castro's illegitimate son is still in hiding on Vancouver Island...

But hey, what could possibly go wrong?

Cheers
Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni
Trim sends
//BT//
Bro, please don't stay away long, you're appreciated. Thank You for your service 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited: