Happy Easter, SS!

HomesteaderWife

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Happy Easter to you all here at SufficientSelf!
Hoping you have a wonderful day and celebrate with your loved ones as best as you can.
Appreciate life today, and be glad if you're able to be self sufficient in some way.
If you are of faith, take to heart and reflect on how special this day is and just what it means for us all.
Hoping that you all and your families stay healthy, safe, and full of joy and celebration!
-HomesteaderWife's family

89066ab4c005f8686e113fcc9623daa7.jpg

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Happy Easter to you all here at SufficientSelf!
Hoping you have a wonderful day and celebrate with your loved ones as best as you can.
Appreciate life today, and be glad if you're able to be self sufficient in some way.
If you are of faith, take to heart and reflect on how special this day is and just what it means for us all.
Hoping that you all and your families stay healthy, safe, and full of joy and celebration!
-HomesteaderWife's family

View attachment 13707

Happy Easter to all of you here at SS!! I hope this pandemic will lift. and all of us be healthy and free of sickness. have a great day to you all!!:weee:weee

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah Easter is pretty jacked up this year...

No Church services but Walmart is open.
Although it's nice to worship with your friends, you don't need a church to celebrate, actually.

Or, you could do like the Dutch Catholics did to avoid persecution:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Although it's nice to worship with your friends, you don't need a church to celebrate, actually.

Or, you could do like the Dutch Catholics did to avoid persecution:

It's good that Christ lives in my heart. But I sure missed going to Church, then dinner with my family this Easter. The Government has taken our freedoms away by prohibiting Church services and family gatherings, but there is no restrictions on stuff made in China at Walmart. I simply don't get it!

I hope everyone realizes these facts.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So you would be ok going to a church service or a family gathering and infecting all those you profess to care about? Because that's what they're trying to prevent. If you don't want to buy things from China at Walmart - you have the freedom not to. :idunno

Latest posts