HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I hope each and everyone of you have a great Thanksgiving Day.

I hope you watch the parades, eat way too much, have a good time with friends and family and get in a nap after all that turkey.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day today!!

ETA: We were supposed to go to mom's but since I was feeling cruddy yesterday, and still have a bit of a headache today, I popped our own turkey in the oven last night. He's all done just in the oven browning up a little bit.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
happy thanksgiving to all!
enjoy the day!
:p

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My turkey is in the oven all 21 lbs of it! The bread machine is on it's second loaf of bread & the dry ingredients are all measured out for the third loaf. The pickles are ready the pies are ready the eggs are ready. Now I am off to scrub 2 bathrms before everyone sarts getting here. I am serving 24 today, good thing we got a bigger house!

krjwaj

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DItto!

homemade pumpkin pies are ready to travel to Mom's house.
(crossing my fingers...first time making one)
Happy and healthy everyone! :)

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

Even with all the bad stuff in the news and with the economy, we still have so much to be thankful for.

Blessings,
Mark

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I slept late and am not going anywhere or cooking anything. My very first Thanksgiving with no place to go and no company coming. I am very thankful for that.

You all have a safe and happy day.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!
My turkey is trussed and will go in the oven in a few minutes. My pumpkin roulade in rolled and cooling. I need to make the filling and finish the cake. Corn bread casserole was baked last night. I still have the potatoes, stuffing, and green beans to do. The parade is on. I'm showered. We're in good shape.
Oh forgot-bread was baked yesterday and taken to church for blessing. Never did that before. : )
The chickens and ducks got a big pan of oatmeal with the left over canned pumpkin mixed in. That lasted about 2 minutes! One of the hens was standing in the pan eating!
Family will be here around 4pmEST. After clean up we start pulling stuff down from the attic for the tag sale tomorrow!

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving- I am grateful for the things that this community has given to me. I have used some of the suggestions made here to improve my life, save money or be kinder.

Have a great time with your familys- whoever that might be.

Latest posts