Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
To all of my extended SS Family
I am thankful for you.
Thankful we can gather here everyday and so far across the miles hold each other up in words and prayer.

capture26-jpg.2908851

Last edited:

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my two beautiful soon-to-be children and my wonderful wife, feels like we never left the "honeymoon stage." I'm thankful for a beautiful property I can call my own and the journey to self sufficiency. And most importantly, I'm thankful for life. ❤️ Happy Thanksgiving.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am thankful for good health, my DH and DDs, a bountiful harvest this year, and a warm roof over my head. My God watch over any of you traveling today.
So heartfelt what you just said.

After I, then my youngest grand daughter (5 years old) prayed to Almighty before supper. My youngest grand daughter said "So what are you Thankful for G-gma, hu?", G-gma looked at her with big eyes with the first bite of food in her mouth. 👀 Then she said "Ok, let me go first, while you think. I am Thankful for all of you, as she spread her arms open wide. Then she made it personal, she pointed her finger at each one of us and said I'm thankful for you Cousin and I'm thankful for you Mom and I'm thankful for you Uncle and I'm thankful for you Aunt ........, Now your turn G-gma" Then the entire family that was there around the table took turns saying what they were thankful for as we eat. It was just something else is all I can say.😍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Congrats on making it to grandpa status ❤️ Ours are going to be a joy, I can tell. I can’t wait for my parents to be grandparents of 4 👼🏼👼🏼👶👶
Thank You :) But... I've been in Grandpa status for a long time, going on 16 years now. 😂.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸