hard to get out there and hunt--LOL

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am sick.
head cold, woozey, clogged, tired ---oh so tired

Tony was going to go hunting this morning. I stopped him poor guy

had him drive Nicole to pre-school, then sent him off to Walmart for some filters for the furnance and to get me a new small microwave (yup, mine died) but I don't want a big one this time...heck I hardly ever use a stupid micro!! (Who knows what he will come home with??) yikes

but----don't get me wrong----I did alot here while sick (like all us women do)----I steam cleaned the hardwood floors, vacuumed, did a load of laundry out on the line freezing (lol), and now am thinking if I should FALL over and die and sleep---or start to make soap I need for orders that were placed? UGH--the agony of how far to push a sick body! :p

BUT he said he will go hunting tonight----cross fingers---I need that deer in the fridge big time!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hope your feeling better, and good luck ovibes for the hunt!!! I hear ya about having the deer in the freezer

Reaction score
Go to bed and take care of yourself. Run yourself down and get some real nasty stuff brewing inside you. It's amazing how stuff can wait sometimes.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Tony didn't get a chance to hunt this evening. He decided to mow for me instead. WEE

I am feeling better--just super cloggy

and yes, getting run down is bad news....leads to being sick longer. I think slowing down this afternoon helped alot.

He is heading out tomorrow morning early....here deer, here deer..LOL
I hope.