has anyone used the program

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
TimeForLearning.com ? I have done some of the demo activities but my son really seemed to like it when we did. I am thinking of combining Ambleside with this program but it is $19.95 per month and $14.95 for each additional child. On the other hand all the worksheets and quizzes and testing is done for you and I wouldn't have to buy any supplementary workbooks or anything so it may balance out some. I have tons of workbooks that I bought for my son for kindergarten level and he hated to do them so i will recycle them for my daughter. I do want to incorporate more reading aloud this year but I am thinking it would be nice to have some stuff for him to do on the computer cause he likes to play games and such when he is allowed and at least I won't have to worry about the content of these games/activities.

Does anyone out there use this? What do you think of the price? Any feedback would be appreciated....thanks!

WishboneDawn

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't used it (my kids are older and we're more Classical anyway) but I've run across some thread in forums I frequent. I'm too new to post URLs but if you go to the Well Trained Mind and HomeschoolSpot forums and search you'll find some good threads on it. Consensus seems to be that it makes an excellent supplement but is not enough for a full curriculum for grades beyond about 2.