Haven't watched TV since beginning of July

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We don't even have internet anymore. Just the phones. I like reading. I have a nice app that reads stories to me I download, or I can have it read web pages if I'm reading from online published stuff. That's wonderful when I'm outside working. I have a good bluetooth headset and just get on with things.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
About the only thing I routinely watch are two shows on Sunday nights where the focus is Texas State Game Wardens and a sister show about wardens in the upper NE.
Me, too! I love those shows.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It's been about 3 months since I watched ANY TV. I mean not even a glimpse. Tonight the wife and I wanted to watch the presidential debate. I still haven't hooked up the television, but instead we watched a live stream on the computer from NBC News on Youtube.

All I can say is WOW, I'm so glad I haven't hooked up the TV, as a matter of fact... I decided, I'm going to sell our one and only flipping TV now and never ever buy another one. I couldn't stomach the bias of the moderator, the name calling and smear campaigns. Only if I were the moderator instead of Chris Wallace... You all would have loved me! After about the first 10 minutes, I would have given them both box boxing gloves and said take it outside boys. Whoever beats the snot out of the other, is our new president!

You won't miss it. I haven't had TV for most of my life except a very brief time I took a nursing contract for a couple months in RI. No TV since I was around 10 yrs old and not much of it before then.

Watching it means you chance letting it influence your decisions in life...even the commercials are geared towards mind control.