HealthSalon.org

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new here and my husband and I are preparing to move to Idaho on 8 acres so I am glad I found you all as I anticipate having lots of questions as time goes by.

I wanted to start off with sharing with you my website. I've been working on it for about 2 years now. It is a collection of articles and websites to provide you with information on alternative health. I post under a penn name there also.

The site sells nothing. Absolutely NOTHING! - it really is for information only and is a labor of love, for alternative healthcare and for educating folks on new ways. The site formed out of another talk forum similar to this one. The site owner manages the tech stuff and I just play there! We average about 800 hits a day now. (Wouldn't it be nice if it did make money? Oh well. ) You will see NO advertising there. Sometimes I do provide links to sites which offer a product that I think is important but I ususally try to provide a choice or educate you enough on the topic so you can find things for yourself.

If you have an alternative health interest use the site forum search bar and see it it comes up.

Some topics that are covered extensively are:

Iodine therapy
Ozone therapy
MMS
Homeopathy
Alternative cancer therapies
Arthritis treatments
Politics and HealthCare
Infections

www.HealthSalon.org

Best,
Arrow

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks Arrow, for sharing this information w/ us! I'll try to browse through it tonight! I know my mom would be interested as well!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing!! and welcome to sufficient self!!