Hehe. Hubby is hooked.

Wolf-Kim

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We were getting ready to do in some rabbits today and hubby and I decided we would eat before. So, hubby is now making some spaghetti and I'm playing on the computer a few feet away from the wood burn stove that is solely heating the house.

Adam then refills the kettle that is kept on the stove and filled with water to keep the house from drying out too bad. Then he walks in with a second pot of water and sits it on the stove, when I give him a quizzical look he grins sheepishly at me and says "I'm going to cook the noodles on the woodburn stove".

:lol:

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
:celebrate

I actually got a breakthrough this week- my SO declared "no more paper towels in this house- I'm going to use cloth towels and rags and sponges"!!:celebrate

This from a 2 roll a week person!:celebrate

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I know the feeling.

I was looking at the rocket stove space heater thinking what a neat idea! And knowing perfectly well I'll never be able to actually try it. Although, if we build a sugar house, maybe I can incorporate some of those ideas into it. Or maybe a greenhouse.

What cooking pots do you use on your stove? I use my cast iron fry pan and dutch oven, but what would you boil water in?

Latest posts