Heifer calf, bucket milker , Ga

Snowhunter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Dh lost his job, so we are having to liquidate.

Lil Bit is a 5mo Jerseyx Black Simmental Heifer calf. Friendly, healthy, polled. Would make someone a terrific future milker, and with her half beef genetics, added hybrid vigor and less supplemental feed input. Mama (full blooded Jersey) produces 6 gal a day, daddy (red Black Simmental) was very healthy, required minimal management and had terrific epds. $700 and if I have an out of state buyer, I will get her bangs vac done, with complete with tattoo and ear tag.

Cow bucket milker system, complete ready to milk, all you need is a cow. Purchased from Perrys milkers last year used about 6 months. Works perfectly. Also includes extra 70lb bucket with lid and original pulsator, extra lid, 3 sets of inflations. $1000. Will ship at buyers cost.

This is Lil Bit.
3005_sc20130112-142748-1.jpg

3005_20121126_171243.jpg

Here is the bucket, pulsator and inflations of the milker. Vacuum pump and extras not pictured
3005_20130112_104828.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Sorry snowhunter :hugs I'm right there with ya! Again... :lol:

Snowhunter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Sorry snowhunter :hugs I'm right there with ya! Again... :lol:
Thanks WBF :hugs third time in a row, third year in a row so I guess I should be used to it by now :gig

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
It's a weird thing to have to get used to, but I have over the course of 3 or 4 years ;) Just stay positive!!! That's the best thing we can do. It never helps to let yourself get down. I get mad sometimes, but that's not productive either :/ so I just get busy instead. I have sold so much "stuff" and done so many weird...no really...WEIRD odd jobs to make an extra few bucks :lol: It keeps you on your toes, and keeps you creative though! The kids whined around for a bit, but then we kept them busy too. It is tough, but...we're Americans, and that has gotta count for something! I always think of the pioneers(yeah, I'm a dork but it helps) and how they pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and carried on through everything that came their way to slowly build one of the greatest nations in the history of the world...and if they can do it, so can I, because they are where we came from!! Try to capture that spirit and embrace that attitude, and nothing can stop ya! :) And pray, and figure out what you can do without. Sometimes the things we have, cause a mental block because we want to keep them, but most of them aren't even necessary, and are just fluff that's getting in the way anyway. Some things, you'll be thankful to lose after it's all said and done!! I feel for you, had my butt planted in that same chair with that same perspective several times looking at a pile of sour lemons. Now I love the challenge and lemonade is gooooooooooood :drool :lol: Chin up sister! :hugs

Snowhunter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Yeah, this us just about old hat for us now :rolleyes::gig thanks:hugs

The heifer is no longer available, but the milker is. I will take payments and might ship at buyers expense, but shipping will be costly.

jersey girl 4

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I am actually looking for a milking machine. Could you tell me again what all it includes. I live in North Georgia myself.

Snowhunter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
1 complete set up bucket milker, claw inflations, pulsator (upgraded interpuls) lid, a, 35lb bucket, 70lb bucket, original lid and pulsator (pulsator doesn't work well, not sure what it needs), extra lid and seal, 3 extra set of inflations, homemade balance tank, 1/2hp vacuum pump. Its ready to milk, just need the cow!

Blaundee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
OOOOoOooooohhhhhhhh..... she is EXACTLY what I am wanting in a milk cow, but I bought Friesian sheep this year instead! the sheep were a little lower on the list than the cow, but I found the sheep first. Well, I'm sure she'll get a great home, she a beauty :)