Hello all new here

dixiefreedom

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, i have been watching and reading for a while but just now signing up. Im not sure i belong here but i figured id give it a shot. I am not new to sufficiency and survival forums. I don't want to get off to a bad or rude start but this site doesn't have a lot of sufficiency info but seems to be more of a chat group, however i am sure there is good info to be passed both ways as we all need to share info given the times we live in.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi Dixie, welcome to the group:>) Yes there is alot of chat here...we've become friends who have something in common. In between the chats there is a wealth of info...frugal recipes, health, animals, and so much more. I learn something new here every day...and I enjoy it just the way it is...you will to once you get to know everyone:>) It seems that this is one of the only SS forums that others will help you with REAL everyday problems and issues in many differnt topics, as well as self sufficiency. Post a question and you will get the info to help you do whatever it is you are trying to do...simple as that! It really is SS personalized...WELCOME!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
We are always looking for new SS ideas too so, if you have any please feel free to post them!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
:welcome

Morel's right. We do chat alot, but in that chatting we share ideas and tips. I have learned a great deal and hopefully have contributed as well.

Share and ask away. Hope to hear more from you.:D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
welcome and Morel said it great!
we are SS and the info is all thru the threads. but being friends, we sure chat about it all...LOL...join in and gain a bunch of SS friends!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
dixiefreedom said:
I am new to this forum, i have been watching and reading for a while but just now signing up. Im not sure i belong here but i figured id give it a shot. I am not new to sufficiency and survival forums. I don't want to get off to a bad or rude start but this site doesn't have a lot of sufficiency info but seems to be more of a chat group, however i am sure there is good info to be passed both ways as we all need to share info given the times we live in.
:welcome

Well, this forum is pretty new. We do have a lot of chatting going on in our "journals". I think you will find some sufficiency posts in some of the less active threads.

We are open to and would like more input on self sufficiency topics.

I'm sure you belong. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Welcome, Dixie! Please feel free to provide some SS info to our new and burgeoning site! We love to steal SS ideas from each other....and then tell everyone else at home it was ours! :D Not really, but I'm tempted sometimes! :rolleyes: :)

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Just ignore the grouch in the trashcan. He gets cantankerous sometimes. ;)