Hello, From Beijing of China..

tinnymay

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
hello, everyone, i come from Beijing, China.. welcome to Beijing City.. beautiful city..

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Please stay a while and tell us something about your life in China.

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome. What brought you to this site?

tinnymay

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Beijing is a heavy traffic city, everyday i need to craw in the buses or subway. Now beijing is so cold, a few days ago, there had white snowing. There are many local snacks here, i like Sichuan Snacks, a little spicy. Also there has some foreigners arounded me, all of them like Beijing very much. Welcome to Beijing..haha.:D

Boogity said:
Welcome to the forums. Please stay a while and tell us something about your life in China.

tinnymay

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
welcome to china, especially to Beijing!!!! come come come!:D

the funny farm6 said:
wow, always wanted to go to china!!

:welcome from iowa

ThrottleJockey

Power Conserver
Reaction score
tinnymay said:
Beijing is a heavy traffic city, everyday i need to craw in the buses or subway. Now beijing is so cold, a few days ago, there had white snowing. There are many local snacks here, i like Sichuan Snacks, a little spicy. Also there has some foreigners arounded me, all of them like Beijing very much. Welcome to Beijing..haha.:D

Boogity said:
Mmm, Szechuan...I make this great Szechuan BBQ sauce that people around here really enjoy but I bet it isn't even close to what you get!