Hello From Canada!

Dragonwriter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I make my home right now in the Kitchener/Cambridge area of Ontario, but I'm originally from the north, north of Sault Ste. Marie in fact. We're heading back that way in a couple of years, but for now, we learn all we can. When we move, it's become clear that I'll be gathering, growing and foraging, as well as building whatever I can that will make sour lives easier.
I know I'll learn lots from the forum here.
Thanks for having me!
Dragon

Rebbetzin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcomesmilie.gif

I have a good friend from Canada, she is here working for a few years. She says she doesn't want to go back. She likes our warmer weather. She is from Hamilton.

I only been to the far Western side of Canada, so green and pretty!!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hey!!!!!! I'm near Chatham, (and originally from this area) but we lived up north near Timmins for about 6-7 years. I love it and miss it!!!!! We will be going back when Hubby retires. He had appl.ied for a jopb at the Soo, but didn't hear back, just a few months ago.

I miss the north!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't have a clue as to where that is, but :welcome My mom is originally from the Niagara Falls area, but not really sure exactly where.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to the forum! I'm not quite an hour N of Toronto, but my husband was born in the Sault.

<waving hi>,

Pat