Hello from the Northwoods of Minnesota!

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm from the very deep south. I've only seen snow about 7 times in my entire 50 years on this planet. The coldest I've ever experienced in my life was 10F in 1989. The bayou actually froze.....everything froze.
I had dealings with horses in my childhood, but Momma never let me just go off riding. Daddy had to hold the reins. Not sure why. I would like to go riding sometime.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@rhoda_bruce I have a horse that would be safe for you to ride. His name is Joe, he is snow white, has clear sky blue eyes and is a sweetheart. He has two speeds-slow and stop. Joe is 25 years old and is the love of my life. If you ever get to Tyler Texas, let me know and I'll saddle up!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
RU has one that anyone an ride. So if you ever get up this way, you can ride Brandy.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nice to have friends everywhere. I can probably go on a vacation, almost anywhere in the US, and in some cases, Australia and the UK and someone will be willing to have a sit down with me. Well, same here......if you plan on seeing what a bayou looks like, just let me know and I'll start the gumbo.