Hello from The Piney Woods

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We lived in Livingston for 35 years! My sister lives right outside of the Conroe city limits. We moved here 6 years ago. I'm glad that your homestead is giving you such happiness.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No we won't. The mask mandate has been lifted, if there is a limit on how many people in a gathering, I don't know anything about it. So bring on the BBQ!

SHEPARD HILL HOMESTEAD

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
:welcome Welcome from the pretty Shenandoah Valley of Va..... "old HIPPIE type" ...... somewhat self sufficient recycler, and food canner/freezer from WAY BACK.... gardens, chickens, sheep, cow/calf operation, have had hogs and turkeys. Just am getting into a "new" 1920's house on a couple acres....not on any of the farm properties we rent/own for the cattle/farm operation, so will be able to have what I want again....you and read my journal on BYH....

All y'all TEXANS need to have a real old fashioned summer BBQ...... you will get busted for too many people in one place....:lol::gig:gig:gig:clap:clap:clap
We're all open. Lots of BBQ going down here

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
👩‍🌾 Hello 2021 New folks, Good Morning and Welcome to The S.S. Family!:welcome 👩‍🌾