Hello from Tn.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Haha! :lol: I used fireram on aol, since fire is the element for aries, and ram is the symbol. Earth is associated with taurus, so you would be earthbull.....naw.....that wont work.....got to think of a better name.....

Bulldirt?

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi there! Glad to have you come over to this side of the fence! When can you usually start your spring garden? Weather seems to be challenging everywhere lately...

Hi FEM...this year I couldnt start my garden until April. Too much rain. Garden didnt do too well since it rained so much. Plus deer liked my tomatoes alot. I think next year I'll put up a deer stand in the trees.
Hopefully it will do better next year. Normally I start about March. But this year I couldnt even plow it up til later in the spring.
Last year I put in potatoes and the moles at them. I got only a dozen taters out of two rows.
Next year, they will be in raised containers.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Glad that you made it over here! But why confuse me with a different name, and you joined TEG under yet another name! :barnie Don't you know I am FREAKING OLD :old and know you by your other name Rammy? :th:th
I wanted to use this name on BYH but didnt think about it til after I joined. Sorry for the confusion.