Reaction score
Hens----are you kidding?
you are in Maiden?
that is so wild...you could be my neighbor...LOL

you in town or the outskirts?

hensdeliverthegoods

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I'm in the outskirts, FarmerChick...almost to Denver. Did y'all have any trouble with lightning last night? A house in my neighborhood had a huge tree fall into it - thank goodness no one was home at the time!

Maybe we should get to get together sometime - you have chickens, right? :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
almost to Denver?---LOL--I used to live in Wesport.

you and me are so close it is unreal. I just ran into Denver the other day to get some print cartridges from Forbes Office Supply.

Have you tried the Discount Grocery store across the street from Stacy's restaurant? She has some great deals. I shop there everytime I am near the area.

Yes the storm was wild. a small branch punched a whole in my pool liner (above the water line) and 3 panels of tin tore up on the goat barn. Trees were so scary. So many down!

Chickybaby

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
:D Greetings from Lincolnton! We moved here from Florida almost 2 years ago - couldn't be happier! We garden as much as possible (I've never done it in CLAY, quite a challenge I must say!!) and are raising our own beef and chickens this year. We're looking into getting a few dairy goats as well... started out just interested in making our own cheese, but with the price of milk at $4 and climbing we're thinking it might be worth having our own milk as well. Can't hurt! ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOW I go to Lincolnton at LEAST 4 times a week...LOL...I like the little walmart there..LOL

hi neighbor!!