Hello

Sprinkler Buddy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
New member here, learned of this forum on TEG. Saw the Hunting and Fishing and had to join. Went Red fishing today, no luck, that's not usually the case. lol I'm sure I'll be adding some fishing pictures in the future. Me and my boys also bow hunt but fish more than anything else.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Welcome! I haven't had the chance to fish in years, but am hoping to do more this year.

Sprinkler Buddy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Welcome. Invitation: tell us about your home-place projects.
My biggest ongoing project is my lawn. I have 5 acres with a small pond that I have cleared all the under brush from. I have been keeping the leaves mulched up the last few years and I have native centipede creeping in and slowly but surly filling in. I plan on installing a few retaining walls on a few of my pond banks to reduce the amount of labor to maintain it. I'm a lawn care professional, so I have the equipment to maintain the property myself efficiently.
These are a few photos of my back yard taken some time ago. It's a work in progress. :)
yard1.jpg
yard2.JPG
yard3.jpg
yard4.jpg

Joel_BC

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nice to see those pics.
My biggest ongoing project is my lawn.... I'm a lawn care professional, so I have the equipment to maintain the property myself efficiently.
You'd be in a great position to make lots of compost, then - if you've a mind to.