Hello!

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Glad to have you join us! Your artwork you posted is amazing. Beautiful metalwork.

Aren't Osage Orange the trees with the great big fruits that look kinda like brains? If those are the ones, we used to have some of those planted by the athletic field where I went to high school; I always figured I'd get knocked silly by one of those fruits if it fell on my head! :ep

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Wow...you gotta get together with ModernPioneer....bet you two would have a lot to talk about!

Beautiful.....everything....I love a gal that hunts!

I haven't done any canning...I have a small pressure cooker but not a big canner for anything. We freeze all of ours.

wYs Ranch

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Bethanial said:
welcome! And will Orange Osage grow in GA?
probably~ Do some research on it though, this is an ornery hedge with thorns and could be a real pain in the tookas!

wYs Ranch

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Wow...you gotta get together with ModernPioneer....bet you two would have a lot to talk about!

Beautiful.....everything....I love a gal that hunts!

I haven't done any canning...I have a small pressure cooker but not a big canner for anything. We freeze all of ours.
I'm working on my 31st year hunting... going out this weekend!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
chipmunk said:
Glad to have you join us! Your artwork you posted is amazing. Beautiful metalwork.

Aren't Osage Orange the trees with the great big fruits that look kinda like brains? If those are the ones, we used to have some of those planted by the athletic field where I went to high school; I always figured I'd get knocked silly by one of those fruits if it fell on my head! :ep
Yep, I sometimes refer to them as the green brain tree.

Bethaniel, as far as I know, Osage Orange will grow in GA.