Help reducing grocery bill?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
Thanks so much! Where are you finding these wonderful recipes?
I search high and low until I find what I want that sounds like it'll be good :lol: I have to cook alot of things with mine and DD's food allergies, so I check blogs and forums all the time for good recipes.

edjanuary39

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks, im gong to try these too! Been making my own stuff, made cream of-soup, and some others. Thanks!

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Kimnkell: We have talked about getting a milk cow when we move. How much would you estimate it costs
you a month or year to feed and take care of it?

I can't wait to try the cream soup mix. We have been looking for good LARGE dehyderator. I am probably
getting a past machine this month. For years I have just made pasta by hand, but with the increase in family size
it is too much to do by hand. A long time ago when my children were little, I had an electric pasta maker. I loved
it, until one day it almost killed me. Something went wrong and about 10 minutes into it, thering that held the shapedisc
on,FLEW OFF! !! Luckily, I was standing off to the side. I usually stood in front of it. The ri.g flew across the kitchen and the living room, hit the wall and put 1/4" dent in it! ! I threw it away, I was too afraid to use it.

Monica

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:clap A teacher at DGD's school when we lived in CA used to use that website each year to teach the kids about truth on the internet. She also used the one about the velcro farm in Santa Barbara. I gave her this one www.dhmo.org which she said she was going to use from now on.

Monica

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You really should watch out for that DHMO. After all, that's horrible stuff! In fact, I blame it for the injury I sustained that made it necessary to have my knee operated on.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Well, it was-in the solid form. It came in contact w/my knee. (I didn't see it, it was covered w/a light covering of snow and I slipped.)

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:hugssorry, i thought you were joking. I know how much that hurts, been there, done that.
monica

Denim Deb

Reaction score
I am, and I'm not if that makes any sense. After 4 semesters of chemistry, I know what DHMO is. And, that's the only thing the doctor figures could have caused the damage to my knee. So, I'm sitting here wishing my knee would hurry up and get better cuz there's so much I want to get done and making what jokes I can. :/