hey everyone

kemps

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:) Hi, just joined the forum and am looking forward to chatting, reading and learning from others.

I am a 33 year old lady married happily to the man of my dreams. We have a demon spawn of a cat who we love to pieces. I raised her since she was a hyper kitten who could scare dogs 4 times her size. We currently live in the city and are looking to rent a new apt further away from the craziness until we can, one day, buy land in Colorado and have our family homestead.

I love all things frugal, penny pinching, second hand, re-purposing. If I can re-use it I sure do try. I would rather shop at thrift stores than any where else. I love arts and crafts, writing, cooking when I can and learning. I've been doing a ton of research recently regarding alternative energy, rain collection, raising animals, farming and over all self sufficiency. I've been prepping for almost a year now and I love feeling in control of my own livelihood.

Anyways again, I look forward to chatting with others! :frow

kemps

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! :weee

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
this a good place to learn......the good, bad & ugly but honest and friendly. Welcome from VA.

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
welcome from the great non-state of Arklahoma. glad you joined us.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We already bumped into each other on the forum, but welcome! :hugs