Hey there!!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! We are glad to have you here, feel free to jump in at any time. Post pictures of things that you do. Do you have a garden? If a BYC'er, you must have chickens! What kind and how many?

Hope Hughes

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! We are glad to have you here, feel free to jump in at any time. Post pictures of things that you do. Do you have a garden? If a BYC'er, you must have chickens! What kind and how many?
We just moved back to florida last year so we are working on getting on track here. We just started cutting the section for the garden. We did have a 40x30 garden in Oklahoma the first 2 years we were there. I do have chickens the least amount I have ever had....like around 28, and it's a bit of a mix - Buff Orpingtons, EE, Bantam Cochin Golden SeaBright, Red Stars and then off springs of them I have hatched out. I also have ducks, quails and gunieas. :D thanks for asking!

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We've had our property here for just a little longer than you have.
Here's a picture of some of our hens. They free range. We've got some buffs, astrolorps, golden comets, EE's, silver laced Wyandotte, RIR, NHR, a partridge rock, barred rocks, and probably several other kinds, plus 6 mixed backyard mutts from our EE rooster and a mix of different hens.

20180825_163142.jpg

Another picture:
20180825_165426.jpg

Btw, we love pictures here. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Yep, we talk about a little of everything here. :D

Check out some of the older threads....join us!