Hey Ya'll.... I'm back :) and a question

okiegirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
well, I guess it's been so long since I've been here that my profile now is empty, my profile pic is gone and I have zero posts! Ha, now no one can prove anything. :)
I see lots of ya'll on FB, but thought I'd post a question.
Has anyone heard of Michael Ruppert? I watched a doc "Collapse" about peak oil and such. very interesting, but wanted ya'll's input.

-Angela

(got to go update all my info again :(

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Welcome back! Look forward to getting updated on what you've been up to!

okiegirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
We've been really good.
Last season's garden was a bust :(
I got 7 chickens. They're doing well.
Cayla's last MRI's came back stable, which makes her in remission over two years!! THANK GOD! :)
Going back to school to finish my BA in Criminal Justice. Transferring to Univ of Oklahoma in the fall. (GO SOONERS! :)

I've just been busy.
But miss talking to like minded people. Most think i'm a bit weird because I like to can, make soap and quilt, I'm worried about our countries future, I'm concerned about how our family will make it if all hell breaks lose, I save seeds, I HATE Monsanto, and I actually eat butter (Thanks Free :)

I've been called everything from a hippy to mother earth. But compared to some on this list, I'm as far from mother earth as a city dweller.

I still can't get this whole nutrition thing down.

Other than that, just missed ya'll and thought I'd check in.

So, no one knows about this guy, Michael Ruppert? I really value ya'll's opinions, so here's a link. (and he's on FB)
from the wilderness dot com
and here's a interesting one. life after the oil crash dot net
You'll have to type the names of the websites cause this won't let "new" members post links :barnie

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
okiegirl said:
We've been really good.
Last season's garden was a bust :(
I got 7 chickens. They're doing well.
Cayla's last MRI's came back stable, which makes her in remission over two years!! THANK GOD! :)
Going back to school to finish my BA in Criminal Justice. Transferring to Univ of Oklahoma in the fall. (GO SOONERS! :)

I've just been busy.
But miss talking to like minded people. Most think i'm a bit weird because I like to can, make soap and quilt, I'm worried about our countries future, I'm concerned about how our family will make it if all hell breaks lose, I save seeds, I HATE Monsanto, and I actually eat butter (Thanks Free :)

I've been called everything from a hippy to mother earth. But compared to some on this list, I'm as far from mother earth as a city dweller.

I still can't get this whole nutrition thing down.

Other than that, just missed ya'll and thought I'd check in.

So, no one knows about this guy, Michael Ruppert? I really value ya'll's opinions, so here's a link. (and he's on FB)
from the wilderness dot com
and here's a interesting one. life after the oil crash dot net
You'll have to type the names of the websites cause this won't let "new" members post links :barnie
Yes I have heard of Michael Ruppert but IMHO he has suffered either a midlife crisis or a nervous breakdown. He is no longer the man he used to be.