Hi From Costa Rica

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
So great to have you here! I've heard lots of great things about Costa Rica and have even considered it as a potential place in which to move!

Looking forward to learning more about you and your situation.

Cheers!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And here I was thinking I'd need to brush up on my Spanish! I was ready to tell you bienvenido, or :welcome from South Jersey.

TicoTiger

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
And here I was thinking I'd need to brush up on my Spanish! I was ready to tell you bienvenido, or :welcome from South Jersey.
We'll make a deal. If you don't write to me in bad Spanish I promise not to reply with my bad imitation "New Joyzee" accent. :D

Thanks for your welcome.

TicoTiger

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
gettinaclue said:
First of all...:welcome

Second...

You can't just come on here and tell us you live in Costa Rica, have a large mountain farm and not provide pictures!!!:lol: What are you thinking man!!!! :gig

I would love to see your place if you're willing to share some pictures!

If not, that's fine too.

In the mean time, I'll be doing this...:caf LOL

Again, WELCOME!!
Thanks for the welcome. Right now there is not a lot to see, unless you like mundane pictures of primary mountain rain forest, waterfalls and crystal-clear streams, quetzals, monkeys, etc... ;)

I would love to post a picture but the site apparently will not allow me too since I am a brand new member. I wanted to submit one of my unfinished home. Please send me a private e-mail and I'll send it separately to you. The house is made from wood cut on the farm, and is about 5,000 sq. ft. and designed for several families. We will be putting up the solar panels in another month or so, and the hydroponic greenhouses will be up within the next 12 months (I hope).

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I think you just need a handful more of posts (10). :D

Joining the waiting for pix crowd :pop

Lady Henevere

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My family has vacationed in Costa Rica and we loved it. Such beauty there. What sort of farming are you doing? Welcome to the site!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
TicoTiger said:
Denim Deb said:
We'll make a deal. If you don't write to me in bad Spanish I promise not to reply with my bad imitation "New Joyzee" accent. :D

Thanks for your welcome.
That's a North Jersey accent, not south. :plbb

cabinchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:welcome I would love to see some pics too! I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica, looks wonderful!