Hi from New Zealand

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic, would like to hear more about that.
I’ve got a journal on Backyard Herds. Link to BYH is somewhere on this page. Scroll down to journals, mine is Baymule’s Journal. Real original name! LOL

Got T-posts chipped this morning. Fencing. Is. Happening!

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That sounds fantastic, would like to hear more about that.

I’ve got a journal on Backyard Herds. Link to BYH is somewhere on this page. Scroll down to journals, mine is Baymule’s Journal. Real original name! LOL

Got T-posts chipped this morning. Fencing. Is. Happening!
Link to make finding it easier:

And welcome, @livinglandnz !

Mostly what I know about NZ comes from reading Essie Summers books. My favorite author! I would love to go there someday.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
We have just had the wettest July on record so not too many people are happy about NZ at the moment 😂. Spring is just around the corner though thank god.
I love reading about your climate and challenges. Please continue to share! This forum has opened my world. We don't have many international members right now. @sumi (RIP) taught us about lifestyles in South Africa and Ireland - both fascinating.

livinglandnz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I love reading about your climate and challenges. Please continue to share! This forum has opened my world. We don't have many international members right now. @sumi (RIP) taught us about lifestyles in South Africa and Ireland - both fascinating.

I shall do my best. Likewise for me, I find the way things are done and the weather/land challenges in US/Canada incredibly interesting.
I have some videos of my land I am working on if you're interested.

Latest posts