hi!!!

ashylove

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
hey there from nc! i am ashleigh, and have 2 boys, connor, 3 and logan 9mo. i am married to luke who is in the usaf... we are slowly crossing over to natural and self-sufficiency...(being on base doesnt help anything :rolleyes: ) so there is only so much i can do!!! someday i would love to have a cow or 2, a bunch of chickens... and maybe a goat. right now, i make my own soap, and wll be doing laundry soap soon(need to run out of what i have) gardening this year(from scratch) and i hope to get my oldest pt so i can go back to using cloth on the little one!!!

look forward to getting to know you all!!!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Welcome!

I wish you good luck in your emdeavors. There are certainly plenty of people here to ask advice from if you need it. :) I hope you get those cows some day too!

Edited for spelling.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome!! We are retired AF...so I know about the limits you have on base. However, you CAN container garden...just about anything! Congrats on the soap makeing, and laundry soap. Its a great feeling, being able to do things yourself. I too hope you one day get those cows and chickens. Now that DH is retired ( 2000) we are getting our small farm up and running. A little late in life...but none the less...here we are. You will too...keep the faith!!

Latest posts