Holy Cow! What Happened??!!

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I know I have been very busy these last few weeks. I have been at work every day it seems, DH's business is keeping us all running, butchering of chickens had to happen, wood has to be split, weatherization has to be done, the list goes on and on!

However, when I had a moment I would pop in here and read a post or to and just try to stay connected. I noticed a few changes here and there and saw some new names , I thought great the site is growing! I will have a few things to catch up on when things get back to "normal". Then this morning I am sitting here in the peace and quiet. Everyone else in the house has not yet stirred so I thought I will jump on the computer and finally get the opportunity to contribute something today!!

OMG!! You guys have been going like crazy people! I don't even know where to begin. It will take me months to catch up! Trust me I am cot complaining! I love to see the growth of this site and I am anxious to learn more from our new members!

Anyway, just wanted to say, hello and I hope to try to keep up with you all from now on!!

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I miss a few days & come back & it is like :ep WOW everytime! I am always busy so I

don't get on the site everyday & weekends are the worst for me(I woke up early before everyone else this morning).

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
And then there's freaks like me, turn the computer on in the morning, log on, keep it on, check back periodically, post, go do something productive, come back post....:p

Happy to "see" you this morning, Nuggetsowner!

Hmm..Nugget...that's a cute name! Can I please use that for our new baby goat (kid)? Was going to call her Treat, but I am liking Nugget! LOLOL

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Nuggetsowner:) said:
OMG!! You guys have been going like crazy people! I don't even know where to begin. It will take me months to catch up! Trust me I am cot complaining! I love to see the growth of this site and I am anxious to learn more from our new members!

Anyway, just wanted to say, hello and I hope to try to keep up with you all from now on!!
Yep, a lot of good and active SS people here. It's great to see the site grow!

Welcome back.:D

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Nuggetsowner:) said:
It sounds good to me!!:D
Glad you like it, cuz I ran it by DH and her name's Nugget! LOL he said it fits because she is a creamish gold color! WHOOHOO!!

Thank you ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wondering where you were! glad you are around!! :)
yea the forum sure is jumping! I love it! LOL