Homeless People die after Bird Flu Vaccine Trail in Polland

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Wow, I only read the second story and found it very interesting! I have found it very odd the way the whole thing was handled....it has never set well with me for some reason. The way it was news 24/7 then vanished form the news radar practically overnight. Very strange.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Here's another interesting set of vaccine facts...this is pretty serious! To make any informed decisions about accepting ANY vaccine you should know that they often 'trick' you and inject infertility drugs into them. There are some interesting facts about the cervical cancer vaccine they are pushing all our teens to get as well.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68312

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Here's another interesting set of vaccine facts...this is pretty serious! To make any informed decisions about accepting ANY vaccine you should know that they often 'trick' you and inject infertility drugs into them. There are some interesting facts about the cervical cancer vaccine they are pushing all our teens to get as well.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68312
Alex Jones has been saying this since they first announced the vaccine, and that Texas Gov. Rick Perry wanted to mandate it for all girls, that Bill Gates and others funding vaccines(in Africa) are really sterilizing.
I'm not sure that I believe it, just saying that that has been out there circulating for quite some time.
I think each person should decide what they want in their bodies and their childrens' bodies with as much research as possible. And without mandates. In addition, I don't want the physicians making our decisions for us; I never want to give them that power(which, I suspect, would eventually include euthanasia).

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I did alot of vaccine research years ago, when my elsdest was younger. I decided at that point to go to the crown and get an exemption for my kids. They are exempt, but the commercials they have been playing have my kids thinking otherwise in some cases...the commercials for the HPV vaccine are pretty convincing to young girls, sad to say.
Back then it was all about what was in them and some of the advesrse side effects. I never heard about the possible games authorities could play with them. That has just made them all the more scary, to me anyway:>)