Homemade dandruff fixer?

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Your hair type would be appreciated! I have extremely curly hair and I realized I just wasn’t moisturizing them enough! Dandruff/dry skin- gone!
I have 3a and 3b curls. The product that gave me dandruff was DevaCurl Arc Angel gel. I ordered LUS fragrance free. I have been using bar conditioner from The Earthling Co which I like just fine. I'm curious about the LUS products because I have seen rave reviews.
1634347024263.png

Last edited:

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have 3a and 3b curls. The product that gave me dandruff was DevaCurl Arc Angel gel. I'm ordered LUS fragrance free. I have been using bar conditioner from The Earthling Co which I like just fine. I'm curious about the LUS products because I have seen rave reviews.
View attachment 16756
Im a 3c and had no idea until I started to care for it.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My sister has 3c hair. It's amazing how different it is from 3a/b! Her hair is low porosity and high protein. My hair is naturally high porosity and low or normal protein. Before I started learning to take care of my hair it was 2c. I shaved my head last year and started growing it this past spring. I loved it shaved, but then DH would grow the most horrible mustaches and beards as retaliation :gig I've been careful with it while growing out and there's a lot of 3b curls now.