homemade sanitary products.....for men

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Something I have not been able to find info on....so I had to make them up myself. Anyone do this yet? With the aging boomers and prostate issues being so common, it has to happen eventually!

I made a proto-type for "someone to remain un-named" based loosely on pictures for disposables that I found online. This is for very mild incontinence following prostate surgery, so little that only woman's lightest products were needed, but not shaped correctly for, um, "shift."

He refused to try it. :smack It went into a cupboard in the bathroom.

Then when supplies ran out, it came out of the cupboard, and is ok, after all. So I am whipping up a larger supply.

Before I invest too much time, has anyone else out there done this? Any input?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Nope. My stuff still works pretty good for now! LOL! LOL! Good luck with your invention though, and ya might wanna see about getting a patent or something for it.

Catalina

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Well.......my Mom works with post tramatic brain injury patients that have um, problems in that area and they use 'condom catheters'.
I know it sounds gross!!
But they are washable/reusable and very sanitary.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My DH had a leaking problem once. He thought for sure something was so wrong that he was going to loose function of it or something. Turns out the 'refreshing icy cool blast' soap that he was using was leaving enough of a sensation that it caused him to leak. :gig Once he changed the soap he was using then he was fine!! It is funny now but when it was happening to him he thought for sure he was dieing!! LOL!! I guess if I ever want to get back at him for something I can just change out his soap!! LOL!!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
My DH had a leaking problem once. He thought for sure something was so wrong that he was going to loose function of it or something. Turns out the 'refreshing icy cool blast' soap that he was using was leaving enough of a sensation that it caused him to leak. :gig Once he changed the soap he was using then he was fine!! It is funny now but when it was happening to him he thought for sure he was dieing!! LOL!! I guess if I ever want to get back at him for something I can just change out his soap!! LOL!!
With a soap that good, I'd have to make sure everything was very VERY clean. Might even have to wash it a couple of times, just to be sure!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm......now I know why my teenager spends so long in the shower! :rant Must change soap ! :rolleyes: