Homeowner forecloses on bank of america--sweet

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Our mortgage got sold out to BOA last year...I am waiting for disaster to strike. :hide
ours too and I was none to happy about it :barnie

cabinchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:D Great video, shared it on my Facebook. It's about time B of A got a taste of their own medicine. How many times have we watched or read the media telling us that banks are foreclosing on people's homes by mistake??? This B of A may lose their office furniture, but people are losing their homes for goodness sake. There's a big difference :somad

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
its not even owned by americans, i swear i heard its owned by the middle east, somewhere lol.
anyone else hear that? like its owned by people outside the usa.

hillarry is gonna try and run the world order bank too! the internet talked about that too.

i was watchin the news today, and some huge business guy sayes were gonna hit the depression, or already in the slow decline to rock bottom, its crazy seeing this on the news! this was talked about like a few yrs ago on the internet. lol.

get ready the zombies are comming lol.......
"the zombies are comming..... the zombies are comming!!"

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My husband and I hate, hate, hate BoA. We had 2 mortgages with countrywide that got sold to BoA and we went there to do our monthly payments. Well, the clerk put both payments on one account (despite us having the account information and everything on the checks) and within a month we received a letter of foreclosure proceedings for the other one since no payment was received. My husbands credit rating went downhill fast and even though we complained, they never fixed the problem they caused in the first place. So now he cannot use his home equity loan anymore because his credit rating is down. This place should go to hell as far as we are concerned. :somad

Living the Simple Life

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Icu4dzs said:
I will NEVER do business with BOA ever again in my life.

When I was a younger man with the Marines in SoCal, I had a savings account with BOA. I put money into it regularly from what little I got left out of my enlisted man's meager paycheck.

When it came time for me to be discharged from the Navy (I was in SoCal for nearly 3 years, I forgot to close my savings account. I had about $200 in it. Time marched on and I ended up back in the Navy, this time as an officer back in SoCal. I went to BOA and asked to close my account and withdraw my savings. They told me that THEY had closed my account because it had been "inactive" for some time and they KEPT my money. I asked for it to be returned and they refused. I spoke to the BBB in SoCal and they took the information but had no reason to help me. I made several other calls and there was just no one who would tackle BOA.

Yes, I lost my money, but they lost my business and my good will. If I am ever asked about BOA my answer is always, "Why lend money to a thief?"

//BT//
Trim sends
Actually I believe that after a period of inactivity, the bank can close the account, but the funds are sent to the state's esheats account. You should check with the State of California's State Controller's office. Most states have millions of dollars in unclaimed funds from banks, income tax, safe deposit boxes, etc. Apparently CA has a little more than that...$6.1 billion in unclaimed property.

http://www.sco.ca.gov/upd.html

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Living the Simple Life said:
Icu4dzs said:
I will NEVER do business with BOA ever again in my life.

When I was a younger man with the Marines in SoCal, I had a savings account with BOA. I put money into it regularly from what little I got left out of my enlisted man's meager paycheck.

When it came time for me to be discharged from the Navy (I was in SoCal for nearly 3 years, I forgot to close my savings account. I had about $200 in it. Time marched on and I ended up back in the Navy, this time as an officer back in SoCal. I went to BOA and asked to close my account and withdraw my savings. They told me that THEY had closed my account because it had been "inactive" for some time and they KEPT my money. I asked for it to be returned and they refused. I spoke to the BBB in SoCal and they took the information but had no reason to help me. I made several other calls and there was just no one who would tackle BOA.

Yes, I lost my money, but they lost my business and my good will. If I am ever asked about BOA my answer is always, "Why lend money to a thief?"

//BT//
Trim sends
Actually I believe that after a period of inactivity, the bank can close the account, but the funds are sent to the state's esheats account. You should check with the State of California's State Controller's office. Most states have millions of dollars in unclaimed funds from banks, income tax, safe deposit boxes, etc. Apparently CA has a little more than that...$6.1 billion in unclaimed property.

http://www.sco.ca.gov/upd.html
Thanks. That worked!
I am amazed. I followed the link and there was my name. Of course there is only $6.40 now because BOA took out "administrative costs" from my account. This account is now about 40 years old but it WAS there!
//BT//
Trim sends