housing crash again?

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is a good place to add a resource of mine.

thank you! i can get lost in such places for days at a time, like a good library/book. :)

here is one i have which i've found interesting and useful, and in the context of my last remark i just spent an hour reading some bits of the blogs which were not there before. i'll start with an aside, because, well, why not? :)

specifically i found this one very interesting:

note two things, while the person has admittedly read a lot more of the biodynamics stuff than i ever will and claims to be an interested party to soil sciences, he mostly ignores the basic concept of carrying capacity of any area and the related subsoil and thus down to the bedrock. if you are looking at something perpetually sustainable without major inputs you must be aware of these concepts. the connection between the subsoil and bedrock and the topsoil and that which is above it is either mechanical forces or life itself, that is why those who garden must deal with humus, but also the life which needs the humus and in the main case some decent earthworms which go too and fro from both ends of the realm.

oh and i must also give plants and fungi/bactera themselves some credit because these too can also weather mineral rock deposits.

and now back from the aside we get to the link for the main page:

Fixit

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yes soil and health is another good one . Now if we want to go big and all inclusive .
Last I knew well over 80,000 free books.

Latest posts