How about those Self-sufficient homemade decorations then?

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Post away, I want to see your home made Christmas decorations! Outside, Inside, whatever! ON YOUR BARN EVEN. Here are a few photos of ours!

porch.jpg

frontdoor.jpg

doorknocker.jpg

I made all the decorations aside from the wreath and bow on it, which we bought a couple weeks ago at the Co-op in Tweed while looking for a shovel (we found the shovel in Tweed). I've also included for your viewing pleasure, a picture of the antique doorknocker my mum and I found at a store called Envirosponsible a few towns over from the one we used to live in. It doesn't fit on my door, so we've mounted it on the siding next to it :)

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Very Pretty! I'm not quite there with the decorations yet. I'll get back to you when I am.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
very nice

AH MAN
now I know I have to get a new camera. Since mine died forever ago, I did fine without one......I get on this forum and it is picture time..HA HA...I feel so left out...I love to post pics....ARGH!

gotta start looking for a great sale on a camera.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
very nice

AH MAN
now I know I have to get a new camera. Since mine died forever ago, I did fine without one......I get on this forum and it is picture time..HA HA...I feel so left out...I love to post pics....ARGH!

gotta start looking for a great sale on a camera.
Lols, the camera i used is my mums, she got the no-shake lumix camera last year after eyeing it on tv for ages, after christmas it was only like $200, which was pretty awesome if you ask me.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lucky you!
my ma is close to 83 years old...no cameras for her, she hates computers even..LOL

pic away!

Latest posts