How are the gas prices in your area?

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sunny said:
Today it is

$3.53

It went up 10cents overnight

This is at the cheapest gas station. For the cheapest grade of gas.

Cant wait for it to stop raining.. Im walking alot this summer..
Its now $3.59

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I'm seeing 4something at some of the pricier stations... The cheap Costco members price is $3.79.

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yowch. I think we are in a lower-price area as far as gas. I thought it was bad here. I'm seeing mostly $3.39. But just before all this started it was less than $3, and just before that it was about $2.79, so it's climbing fast.

I am SO glad now I took the advice her to fill up. Cost me almost $50 at the time, but I'm sure it saves overall. I've topped it off too, not every day but regularly.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
$3.30 today..took $70 to fill the truck :/

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I topped off the car at 3.80 at Costco today. The price on the sign for people pulling in behind me said 3.84 - but the pumps hadn't changed yet, thank goodness!

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I just paid $3.60 for gas today. That is unbelieveable around here. The store owner was running the checkout when I went in(that is unusual-wonder if someone quit or if he is trying to keep expenses down by doing it himself? I'll ask next time I see him) and I told him that the gas situation was getting scary and he agreed that it was and that the price of everything was going up. Which of course we all knew that anyway!