How are the gas prices in your area?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
were down to $4.25 (cash) $4.31 (credit/debit) here right now, it whent down to $4.19 cash last week for a day but then jumped back up overnight...

were expecting to be back up neer $5 a gallon by mid june if not before.

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
$4.14 here Sunday but I at least had my points card and got .14 off per gallon.
I have told the neighbors that I am boycotting mowing my yard till gas prices come down!;)

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Emerald.....be careful on that boycott, you might find the neighbors offering a push mower. :lol:

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
im gonna get me an electric car, prefferably a "tesla sedan", looks great, hope its not to costly when they make them, or i will make my own lol. then i can set up a solar heat array and a interchangable battery pack and never have to worry about any of the crap they are doing to all of us. its sad, people are driving less, its making it harder on families already at the end of there cash. its really scary, i suggest getting some food sources in place at ur house, if gas gets soo high that u cant go to the store, then atleast you have the bare essentials.
:D

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
old fashioned said:
Emerald.....be careful on that boycott, you might find the neighbors offering a push mower. :lol:
Bwaaahahahahaaaa! Jokes on them I have a push mower(old fashioned reel type I mean) But I have a back problem and hubs works away from home during the week and then when he is home-it has been raining...
I did try to start the motor push mower and the darn thing just won't start and boychild couldn't get it to start either... Now if the neighbor would lend me his riding mower.. well I can ride mow! lol

Laureli

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I bought gas for 3.78/gal and drove 1 mile down the road and saw it for $3.75 a gallon at two different stations across from one another. later drove 5 miles further (which would have been about 7 miles from the last two stations) ad saw it for $3.89! These two stations were off a major highway exit. :ep

Latest posts