How is the weather?

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
X 2 :/ Which state on the Wet Coast are you Crusty?

Plus it is pretty nippy out there. I had to dress up like Gorden's fisherman to do all my chores.

mayberrygal73

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Just had a huge rumble of thunder and then came the rain.:/ We have been waiting on a storm since Saturday that never came.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hot, swampy, no one is happy...

but got a few things planted before the rain/storms hit. actually it was a nice little summer storm with easy rains.

humid humid humid....

hennypenny9

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Crusty McPottydoodle said:
I'm north of the border from you, BBH - Vancouver, BC.
Hey from your southern neighbor, Bellingham!

It's 61 right now. Boring and overcast. I'd rather be too cold then too hot, so I'm not complaining. Something that I do regularly that never fails to get strange looks, is when it's a particularly miserable day (cold, drizzling, and dark) to breeze into work and say "what I great day, I LOVE the rain! :lol: :lol:" People hate me so much. :)

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
humid humid humid....
it's been TERRIBLY humid here for about a solid week. it probably won't let up until October. we've been hovering in the mid-upper 80s but i think it's creeping up towards 90s now.

2 summers ago we had record highs: 32 days in a row over 95 with 6 days in a row over 100, all at about 100% humidity..... they think this summer will be worse. ugh. i'm going to die.

Crusty McPottydoodle

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hennypenny9 said:
Crusty McPottydoodle said:
I'm north of the border from you, BBH - Vancouver, BC.
Hey from your southern neighbor, Bellingham!

It's 61 right now. Boring and overcast. I'd rather be too cold then too hot, so I'm not complaining. Something that I do regularly that never fails to get strange looks, is when it's a particularly miserable day (cold, drizzling, and dark) to breeze into work and say "what I great day, I LOVE the rain! :lol: :lol:" People hate me so much. :)
I don't generally mind the rain and sometimes I really love it, but it's the end of May and I am ready for a little sunshine.

I have to be fair, the rain seems to have cleared up andit is just cloudy now.

jynxthecat21

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm a bit further south, Tacoma area I think we hit 60 about an hour ago and the rain isn't coming sideways anymore.:D I stepped out the back of my barn yesterday and almost lost one of my muck boots the mud was so deep. But I'm glad it's not 80 with no wind and skeeters bigger than dragon flies.
I love Washington:rolleyes: