How old are YOU?!

Kim_NC

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Turned 51 in Feb. DH is 54. No children.

We still work - but it's farming, and a small business we run from the farm. I used to be a plant manager in the textile business. I do NOT miss corporate life at all.

If I were a teenager or in my 20's again, I'd make a few changes and end up here on the farm 10 years earlier. :)

ETA: oh yeah, and I never would have married the ex husband. :lol:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
and if I could do it over I'd put more chocolate in my cake and not a single bean.

rebecca100

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm 28!!!!! And I find that depressing. I was supposed to stay at 23 and time just wouldn't stop no matter how much I begged!

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have no idea why I felt like resurrecting this thread. But I did!

I just turned 21. :)

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
ToLiveToLaugh said:
I have no idea why I felt like resurrecting this thread. But I did!

I just turned 21. :)
Because turning 21 is special!!! Congratulations!

opiemaster

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well ToLiveToLaugh, you did resurrect this and now I am posting on it, GOSH! Well congrats on 21, word of advice, slow down and smell the roses, I remember when I was 21, then before I know it I was 30. They flew by fast kinda like those school years as a kid, when you were in 5th grade saying "Im here till 12th grade!!" thinking that was forever away. I think we all agree hindsight is 50/50. Well enough of that.
39 here, (just turned 1/21) dont know where the years went, just had my first hernia(?) operation. (been a rough last 25 years). 4 great kids and a loving wife of 19years to put up with me, (and I give her a run for her money!)
My oldest son was born in 1990.
I would like to say I feel younger, but I would be lyin. I just still look young and awsome! :p (atleast I think so when I look in the mirror with my beer goggles on.)

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday ToLiveToLaugh! Enjoy it,..21 only comes around once!

As for me,...I am 37, soon to be 38 on the 12th day of April. DH just turned 41 back in December. My son is 13 going on 30 :)barnie) and my sweet little girl is 6, soon to be 7 on Mothers day. :love

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Up-the-Creek said:
Happy belated birthday ToLiveToLaugh! Enjoy it,..21 only comes around once!

As for me,...I am 37, soon to be 38 on the 12th day of April. DH just turned 41 back in December. My son is 13 going on 30 :)barnie) and my sweet little girl is 6, soon to be 7 on Mothers day. :love
Man, that is a gift like no other! :) Probably right around there every year... (Clear as mud?)