How old are YOU?!

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
A couple months shy of 45.

If you asked me what age I *feel* like I am, though, like first thing when I wake up in the morning and have no idea yet where I am or indeed *who* I am, I would probably guess "26" :p (I would also guess that it is about 1978. I realize the math there doesn't add up, but hey)

Pat

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
Turning 31 in just a few week.
I'm at the point in life where an ID check makes me giddy for hours :rolleyes:
:D I used to get carded all the way up to 37, it MADE my day.

Sometimes my hubby still gets carded, he make dern sure I see that when it happens.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm 32... and as anyone may have noticed from my username, I'll be turning 33 this year...

I really don't feel physically any different than I did in my late teens, but I like where my brain is now much better... lol

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
I am 39 and feel about as I did when I was 25, although winter seems to bring pains now and then, I don't work nearly as fast as I did when I was younger. I also am slower to live life and live in the moment while planning for the future.

I enjoy the company of many different age ranges from 9 months old (as long as they belong other people) to the age of 79. I find wisdom in many different ages, but find better wisdom lays in the hearts and souls of my elders.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I will be 39 this year as well, in a couple months.

In my head, I like to pretend I am somewhere in my mid 20's, those were fun times. Then I wake up and look in the mirror :ep while hearing my 9, 6, and 4 year old hollering about the house.

Oh, yeah it's 2010!!!!!!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I will be 39 this year as well, in a couple months.

In my head, I like to pretend I am somewhere in my mid 20's, those were fun times. Then I wake up and look in the mirror :ep while hearing my 9, 6, and 4 year old hollering about the house.

Oh, yeah it's 2010!!!!!!
You are not. I've met you in person.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I am older than everyone who has posted their age so far.
Let's see if I can change that for ya.........I was born in the middle of November, in the year of our Lord, 1953. That makes me just a few months over 56 years of age. And a Scorpio.

I'm so old, I f a r t dust. :old

Latest posts