how to deal with stress

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
sometimes everyone gets on my nerves so bad i want to pack up and leave them all behind kids and hubby and live by myself

just needed to vent a little

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I definately know how you feel. As for how to deal with it? Good question!!! If only I had that answer myself, lol. But I wish you luck with everything!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Order more chickens, ducks, geese. :celebrate Tell the family everytime they get on your nerves you will order even more. When they do get on your nerves remind them you see more chickens, ducks, geese, goats or whaever else you can think if, in your immediate future. Some people practice retail therapy. Me I practice peepers therapy.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i wish that would work....but maybe i can get some chickens and throw the poop in everyones beds

im putting a sign on the fridge today:

if i cant expect sh** from you, you cant expect sh** from me

2dream said:
Order more chickens, ducks, geese. :celebrate Tell the family everytime they get on your nerves you will order even more. When they do get on your nerves remind them you see more chickens, ducks, geese, goats or whaever else you can think if, in your immediate future. Some people practice retail therapy. Me I practice peepers therapy.

Tatter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Comments like these make me happy to be a hermit and not have family as I just don't have to deal with any of the stress that comes with it.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
For me, I like to pull weeds or dig holes in the ground. But then, I am a gardener by nature. If I can't get some time alone in the garden every day I go nuts!

Otherwise, I just hit the chocolate. That is my drug of choice. It invariably makes me feel better. :D

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
believe it or not i am a nonsociable homebody....but i met the hubby 2010..however i have know him for 15 years.

before seeing him again...i didnt like company...i didnt like too many phone calls...i didnt like people coming to my house

well 2 years later im ready for not liking company, not liking phone calls and not liking people coming to my house

Tatter said:
Comments like these make me happy to be a hermit and not have family as I just don't have to deal with any of the stress that comes with it.

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
im a chocolate addict im a sweettart addict im a oatmeal creme pie addict....many more addictions i can list but none pacifies the irritation

DrakeMaiden said:
For me, I like to pull weeds or dig holes in the ground. But then, I am a gardener by nature. If I can't get some time alone in the garden every day I go nuts!

Otherwise, I just hit the chocolate. That is my drug of choice. It invariably makes me feel better. :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
And that is why I own a horse, a canoe, and a motorcycle. I can get away from all the irritants in my life one way or another.

Tatter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Let's see, as a home body, I go the extreme route with only 6 friends out of choice. Heck I don't even let a woman into my life...been that way for close to 15 years now. Women, all they do is make me lose more hair :p and TRY to make themselves think they right and men are wrong :p Cudo's on finding a partner who can stand you being a homebody.