How to Get a Tight Fitting Ring OFF

R2elk

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've never been able to keep a ring on 24/7; it irritates me eventually and I pull it off. So now, I just choose what ring to wear for the day (which pretty much just happens when I'm doin' the fancy and going to town). At one point, I thought about getting a wedding ring tattooed, since mine doesn't fit anymore; but it's a lot of money for something that doesn't really matter-- we both know we're married and it doesn't matter if there's a ring there or not.
My mother didn't wear her wedding ring for many, many years. When my parents were older and started spending time in Arizona, she started wearing a wedding ring to ward off the advances of the senior males.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I've never been able to keep a ring on 24/7; it irritates me eventually and I pull it off. So now, I just choose what ring to wear for the day (which pretty much just happens when I'm doin' the fancy and going to town). At one point, I thought about getting a wedding ring tattooed, since mine doesn't fit anymore; but it's a lot of money for something that doesn't really matter-- we both know we're married and it doesn't matter if there's a ring there or not.

I haven't worn a wedding ring in at least 10 years. The first one broke because I wore it so thin on the inside of my hand. The second one was fancy engraved and I messed up all the fancy engraving. My wife said fine and got me a plain jane one. But somehow I bent it and I had to cut it off.

I thought I might get a big stainless steel nut and file out the threads and make my own ring. But then I said nah, I know I'm married. I asked my wife and I recall her saying that I'm rough on rings, so probably best to not wear one. Fine by me, I don't like to wear jewelry anyways.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts