I Am A Seed Hoarder

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Since garden is on my mind -- I am so craving a vine ripe tomato! -- after coming in last night I ran across a list (while looking for something else) of seed I apparently felt I needed. Of course, the something else was left and on to seeds. I'm looking at vendors in case there is a black Friday sale I can't resist. Checking prices and annoyed that I would need to spend big $$ to get free shipping.

Looked harder at the list and went to get the pkg I had last received for vendor name, etc. Low & behold, there were at least 50 more pkg I had gotten from Habitat. Yep 25 cent each & too wet to plant. Welll, that made my list waaaaaay shorter. :D But it now creates an issue because I want maybe 2 things and will have shipping that's 3X the cost of the seed.

Obviously -- that won't work! Guess I now need to buy more to offset that S/H? Do you see why we all have so many seeds?:idunno Guess I'll keep looking for Wormwood, without the high s/h tag. I've never seen it in a local shop.

It's not our fault, people! We are victims. That's why we have a stash.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i visited the library and got to see some of my beanie children in their new home until someone else adopts them and i picked up some more tiny envelopes so i can bring them some more samples eventually.